Lenten twelves under construction

The Lenten twelve quilts for the last couple of weeks are in progress. I've been amazing myself at how the first four weeks of designs came together, but #5 has been a challenge.  I've been reflecting on how growing into a healthy sense of self and purpose takes constant work, and maybe this quilt reflects this back at me. A little messy. A little busy. Slowly emerging towards what it can be.

 

Lenten twelves #6 is also on the design board. The thread colors are going to be fun and I can't wait to put the quilt sandwich together and get going on it!

Lenten Twelves: My daughter Kelsey and I challenged each other to create 12" quilts each week in Lent to feast into creativity (and fast from those voices of doubt). My first four quilts are posted as lenten twelves 1lenten twelves 2, and lenten twelves 3, and lenten twelves 4.You can see Kelsey's lenten twelves 1lenten twelves 2lenten twelves 3, lenten twelves 4, and lenten twelves 5 on her blog at Lovely & Enough or on Instagram with #lententwelves.
Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Hehehe so fun!! :) I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I'm enjoying picking more brilliant thread colors, maybe because the only blooms in the yard right now are white snow drops :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts