Holiness is a way of life

My blog thoughts have been more art and less musing since my favorite daily thoughts from minEmergent slowed, and I've had to replace my morning musing with other sources. I've enjoyed the blogs of both Kathy Escobar and Rachel Held Evans, and the phrase that caught my attention this morning was

"wisdom isn’t a single decision; it’s a path, a road, a way. 
Holiness, too, isn’t a single decision, moment, position or thought; it’s a way of life. "

Read more here. This dovetails in less-than-obvious ways my recent thoughts on grace - how creating a Sabbath day helps us soak in how much we are loved even if we are not "working" to "do" something, how radical grace is in our world today, how grace starts within myself towards myself, and how living in grace means following a daily path of life with God, journey of wisdom, way of holiness.

Grace,
Jen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts