Do art every day



Sara Groves wrote a song that I love called "Add to the beauty" (saragroves.com/lyrics/addtothebeauty/addtothebeauty). Life has been a beautiful kind of crazy with Taylor graduating from high school, I've been trying to catch up on gardening before the mosquitoes get too large, and I haven't found much time for doing art. I love Sara's song's message wanting to "add to the beauty. Tell a better story." We each have the opportunity to do that in every moment of our lives.

I'm hoping to turn pieces of this fabric into thank yous for the people who have walked with Taylor through the years to her high school graduation. She's been surrounded by wonderful folk who have encouraged her to thrive and bring her own contribution of beauty to this world. If you are one of them, know that you are appreciated. (and that I am really slow at getting cards out)

Comments

Popular Posts