lenten twelves finished

My lenten twelves quilts are finished! Quilts 5 and 7 were on the design board waiting for quilting. Over the last week I was able to find the creative space to finish the quilting.

Lenten twelves 5 has been hanging on the design wall forever. It ended up a little busy, a little crazy with stitching, but I finally feel as if the composition is working, so I'm stopping!

lenten twelves #5
 Lenten twelves 7 was fun - I went back to stitching patterns I have used before, and I'm loving the golden grass that is emerging from the box. Reminds me of the daffodil shoots that are starting to peek out of the ground.
lenten twelves #7 
lenten twelves #7 and #5

lenten twelves 2015
I have been blessed by this challenge that my daughter Kelsey shared with me (see lenten twelves on lovely and enough). The voices of doubt can get a little loud, but I powered through with a sense of fun and delight.

Comments

  1. I really like your photo with all of them. They make such a lovely cohesive series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts