Fabric stacks

As I "spring clean" the studio, I enjoyed seeing my stack of fabric from the fabric printing exchange earlier this year. Wanted to share these fun prints with you. How to use them? I have an idea for a bag that some might be a good addition to, I'm working on a table runner using some of my fabrics, and these could be an excellent addition, or ......... the ideas just keep coming.

from my fabric exchange partners - what fun!
Take a look below, and you can tell these are right up my alley! Or, take a look at the previous post and realize that maybe I could have used several in the quilt I'm working on. Here are the fabrics that came in the mail (and from our new fabric store in Ann Arbor) as possibilities for Taylor's quilt (or maybe my stash).

just arrived in the mail except the elephants that came from Pink Castle in Ann Arbor
(yeah! a new fabric store in town pinkcastlefabrics.com)

Comments

Popular Posts