Creative energy

design wall - lap quilt in progress

Today in worship I was reminded of why I love to create so much. The communion table cloth was part of a multi-generational community art project we used as part of our learning and musing on wisdom. The original project was an installation (see here) but today the brightly-colored, quilted circle was on the communion table with a beautiful silver chalice, pitcher, and plate with rustic bread.

When projects seem to continually stall, I find myself re-energized when I remember that I can do this! Sometimes working on more straightforward projects helps me get back in the groove. The quilt above is one of these projects. Right now it is in the design phase - I mostly like it, but can't quilt decide......... but, I'm getting back in the groove, and hopefully the creative energy will get me past the block I'm having with a mini-wisdom quilt I'm working on.

Blessings on the week.





Comments

Popular Posts