Tangible moments

As I've been cleaning the studio, I've been enjoying unearthing scattered remnants of creative projects: dresses, duvet covers, pillow covers, altered skirts, vintage recycled throws, and more. Tangible, visible, colorful, all bring joy to my heart.

While I love fabric, sometimes paper with the words and memories is fun too. In the midst of cleaning, I've been collaging and sewing paper for cards.


I find the process of cutting, pasting, cutting some more, and then combining a relaxing process. I'm always tickled when you get lively results and then sometimes the serendipitous flow of mood you weren't quite expecting. Its hovering near zero degrees and yet my design board looks like summer on the water!


Comments

  1. They do look summery :) Who flew from Detroit Metro to Dallas Fort Worth??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts