Pinwheel beach

Finished this pinwheel quilt a couple of weeks ago. Originally I designed it for my office, but by the time I finished it, I had moved my office around and it didn't work ... in fact, the colors weren't quite warm enough for my office! Ended up finishing it with straight line quilting in a purply-gray (see it before here) The fabrics include many of my own hand-dyed fabrics, and even a couple from my printing for the March 2013 hand printed fabric swap. The binding is pieced with gray hand-dyed fabrics, a Marcia Derse mottled gray, and one fun print. Another quilt finished!



The blues and warm reds are simply lovely in our home, and when Taylor was home she helped shoot photos and then lovingly found a place for it on Kelsey's trunk where it looks just right. A beach flavored pinwheel quilt that I can enjoy all winter long!





Comments

Popular Posts