Wisdom - font of life

  
I've been machine quilting the twin size quilt I am working on to donate, and pondering the design of this quilt. I like the idea, but the person-like "arms" and "legs" aren't working for me. I have a notion of how I might be able to reverse applique aqua semi-circular arcs that run from edge to edge of the fabric instead. Hmmmmmm ... a work in progress (just like me)

The machine quilting on the Sandy quilt (which may turn into the "...." quilt at my speed) is going well. The quilt looks even better with the stitching (which is always a good thing) in brick red up and down.

Blessings on your Lenten musings, whatever font of life God is leading you towards.

PS Sorry for the horrible photo - Photobooth on the mac works, but not super well!

Comments

Popular Posts