Cards and remembering

Ran out of cards to send, and decided that 9 degree weather was a great time to do some collaging and sewing. I relaxed while I combined handmade paper, fused plastic bags, and scraps of hand-dyed and hand-painted fabrics left over from other projects. Even though it is snowy outside, these cards remind me of hints of spring and maybe a snowy beautiful beach.


my second favorite of the bunch - I love the purple fabric with the circles
The cards ended up in two colorways, one with neutrals and blue, and one with pops of green.

neutrals with blue - the center one in the bottom row is probably my favorite
greenish neutrals with citron




One of our neighbors passed away last week. The Muellers have lived on our street since we moved in twenty-some years ago. We would take our daughters when they were young and trek up their long driveway to trick-or-treat on Halloween (and pet their dogs). We will miss Neil; remembering and praying for Charlene as I made these cards.




Comments

Popular Posts