handprinted fabric swap finale


Sorry this has taken so long - Holy Week/Easter/Spring Break came hard upon the heels of my finished fabric. I had a great time creating fabric for the fabric swap that Kelsey encouraged me to join. I counted, I have 8 yards of dyed and/or printed fabric to add to my stash. Yeah! I liked my fabric rubbings better than my screen printing, so I picked my favorites to send, and also included a sample of my screen printing which turned out rather subtle gray and white/light blue and felt like it maybe wasn't quite done. Watching the progress of the swap gave me the courage to keep trying.

I received a really fun set of fabric from my swap group. You rock! I loved the background/print color pairings. Karen posted a fun picture of her collection - great idea. I will try it tomorrow when there is a little more sunshine.



Comments

Popular Posts